Above The Ground Tree Care
Above The Ground Tree Care Services
Trees are living organisms with a natural life span and should be safely removed before becoming a hazard. In some instances, a healthy tree needs to go too. This is especially true in the situations where the tree is a hazard to people, property and the health of other trees.
Common reasons to remove trees include:
• Dead, declining or dying
• Diseased or infested
• Structural defects that can not be corrected by pruning or cabling
• Causing or potentially causing structural damage
• Damage due to weather, disease, construction or impact
• Weak limb structure or root development
• Removal for construction
At Above The Ground Tree Care, we take care to provide our customers with high quality services personalized for their unique needs.
We provide a variety of services including:
The most common tree maintenance is pruning. It is a cost effective method for long term tree care and maintenance. When done properly, pruning is beneficial to the tree and will achieve landscape and tree care goals.
Some benefits of pruning are:
• Maintaining and improving the health of the tree and surrounding landscape
• Increase/correct structure and strength of the tree
• Control disease potential
• Increase light to landscape and trees
• Prolong the life of the tree
• Reduce tree hazard
• Reduce tree height
Tree cabling and bracing are services performed to protect valuable trees. By installing cables, bolts, and/or braces, a tree can be better protected from high winds or ice storms. Trees with multiple stems, splits, weak limbs, or weak points in the wood may make cabling a necessity in order to protect them.
If you have any questions concerning our services or an emergency, please do not hesitate to contact us.
• Storm Emergencies
• Stump Grinding
• Lightning Protection
• Tree Evaluation Throughout Poperty